- Book chapter on micro-ROS published
- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- All posts ...
micro-ROS temperature publisher demo release
Jun 3, 2019 jfm92
This demo shows a use case in which one micro-ROS client publishes temperature value from a sensor using a micro-ROS bridge as a gateway to ROS 2. To run this demo, we will use an Olimex-STM32-E407 board with an HIH6130 temperature/humidity sensor and Raspberry Pi which works as a bridge. The Olimex board runs a micro-ROS client, in this client, we will bring-up a node and a topic, and it will publish the measured value of the sensor. At the same time, the Olimex board is connected by serial to a Raspberry Pi, which is running a micro-ROS agent. This micro-ROS agent will act as a gateway to the ROS 2 world, publishing this topic and making it visible from any device which runs ROS 2 in the same network.
The next video shows this demo running.
(This video doesn’t work on Chrome)Share on: