- Book chapter on micro-ROS published
- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- All posts ...
Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
Aug 3, 2022 Pablo Garrido
micro-ROS is proud to be part of Vulcanexus, an open source software stack based on ROS 2.
The core is based on ROS 2 with all its benefits and features, and Fast DDS, the fixed middleware implementation that ensures stable communication. Together with a variety of integrated components, users can benefit from this All-in-One ROS 2 tool set and find solutions for data monitoring, robotic simulation, and deployment of DDS entities in the cloud, and microcontrollers. The latter is made possible by the native integration of micro-ROS.
Thanks to this exclusive set of elements, Vulcanexus makes robotic application development easy and personalized. Furthermore, users will benefit from the latest features of all the components as Vulcanexus is updated continuously.
This 360º solution is free and can be downloaded comfortably as a Docker image from Vulcanexus.org.Share on: