- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- Handling memory messages Tutorial for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Multithreading support
- micro-ROS at ROSCon France 2021
- All posts ...
micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
Dec 1, 2021 Maria Merlan
micro-ROS already supported the ROS 2 communication paradigms (pub/sub, services, parameters, lifecycle….) From now on, micro-ROS also supports actions. This means that the RCLC now is fully completed and enables all ROS 2 features.
Therefore, the full integration with all ROS 2-based interfaces can be achieved from the plain C micro-ROS API. Also, it provides specific features such as a real time executor or static memory handling.
The RCLC Actions Implementation in micro-ROS supports most of the well-known features of actions like goal requests, goal cancels, feedback and so on. All of them use the dynamic-memory-free micro-ROS usual approach.
They will be included in RCLC Rolling release v3.0.5Share on: