- Book chapter on micro-ROS published
- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- All posts ...
Book chapter on micro-ROS published
Feb 6, 2023 ralph-lange
We are pleased to announce that our comprehensive book chapter on micro-ROS, which appeared in Volume 7 of ‘Robot Operating System (ROS): The Complete Reference’, is now available at Springer Link. The 53 pages cover all aspects of the micro-ROS stack, from requirements, design rationales, and architecture to three very different use-cases. To cite the chapter please use:
Kaiwalya Belsare, Antonio Cuadros Rodriguez, Pablo Garrido Sánchez, Juanjo Hierro, Tomasz Kołcon, Ralph Lange, Ingo Lütkebohle, Alexandre Malki, Jaime Martin Losa, Francisco Melendez, Maria Merlan Rodriguez, Arne Nordmann, Jan Staschulat, and Julian von Mendel: Micro-ROS. In: Anis Koubaa (ed.) Robot Operating System (ROS): The Complete Reference (Volume 7), Springer International Publishing, pp. 3–55, 2023.
A reading sample is available on Google Books.Share on: