- Book chapter on micro-ROS published
- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- All posts ...
micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
May 31, 2022 Pablo Garrido
micro-ROS is happy to announce a new release! As ROS 2 Humble Hawksbill has been released this past May 23rd, micro-ROS updated its versioning as well. The micro-ROS Humble release includes many new features and improvements, so the small turtle can continue with its mission of providing seamless integration of microcontrollers into ROS 2.
First and foremost, micro-ROS was able to drastically improve its overall performance, making the framework less memory-hungry, more reliable, more multi-thread capable and real-time ready.
Other features included are:
- new RCLC characteristics
- new support for various boards: RENESAS RA Family, TI Tiva™ C Series,
- new support for numerous platforms: Platforms.IO, St STMCube, Microsoft Azure RTOS, Espressif ESP-IDF
- new embeddedRTPS experimental RMW
- Micro XRCE-DDS v2.1.1
Find more technical information in the micro-ROS Humble release notesShare on: