- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- Handling memory messages Tutorial for micro-ROS
- All posts ...
micro-ROS@ROS Industrial 2018
Dec 14, 2018 lui3si
The ROS Industrial Conference is one of the biggest gatherings of ROS users in Europe, focusing largely on automation, but also covering many related topics.
Several people from the micro-ROS team were there and both Víctor Mayoral Vilches and Ingo Lütkebohle gave talks.
- System Integration and Modularity in Robotics using ROS - Víctor Mayoral Vilches, Acutronic Robotics (slides/video)
- ROS on Embedded Devices - Recent Developments - Ingo Lütkebohle, Bosch Corporate Research (slides/video)
Thanks to the ROS Industrial Team for inviting us and making the nice videos available! It’s been fun and informative.
There’s also a nice summary video availableShare on: