- micro-ROS at ROSCon France 2021
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2021
- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- All posts ...
micro-ROS@ROS Industrial 2018
Dec 14, 2018 lui3si
The ROS Industrial Conference is one of the biggest gatherings of ROS users in Europe, focusing largely on automation, but also covering many related topics.
Several people from the micro-ROS team were there and both Víctor Mayoral Vilches and Ingo Lütkebohle gave talks.
- System Integration and Modularity in Robotics using ROS - Víctor Mayoral Vilches, Acutronic Robotics (slides/video)
- ROS on Embedded Devices - Recent Developments - Ingo Lütkebohle, Bosch Corporate Research (slides/video)
Thanks to the ROS Industrial Team for inviting us and making the nice videos available! It’s been fun and informative.
There’s also a nice summary video availableShare on: