- Book chapter on micro-ROS published
- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- All posts ...
ROS 2 System Modes package released
Mar 19, 2019 anordman
We just released the ROS 2 system modes package that implements our attempt to allow behavioral system composition for ROS 2. System modes assume that the system is built from components with a lifecycle (see ROS 2 managed nodes). It adds a notion of (sub-)systems, hierarchically grouping these nodes, as well as a notion of modes that determine the configuration of these nodes and (sub-)systems in terms of their parameter values.
Check the system_modes example package for a small step-by-step example. For more information, check the ROS wiki and the system_modes package on github.Share on: