- micro-ROS at ROSCon France 2021
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2021
- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- All posts ...
ROS 2 System Modes package released
Mar 19, 2019 anordman
We just released the ROS 2 system modes package that implements our attempt to allow behavioral system composition for ROS 2. System modes assume that the system is built from components with a lifecycle (see ROS 2 managed nodes). It adds a notion of (sub-)systems, hierarchically grouping these nodes, as well as a notion of modes that determine the configuration of these nodes and (sub-)systems in terms of their parameter values.Share on: