- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- New support for graphs
- micro-ROS @ ROS World 2020!
- All posts ...
micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2019
Mar 20, 2019 borjaouterelo
The European Robotics Forum, the most influential meeting of the robotics community in Europe, was held in Bucharest, Romania, in March 2019. Over 900 European robotics top experts attended the 10th edition of the conference.
OFERA consortium, taking advantage of the opportunity, arranged one of their face-to-face meetings the days before the ERF as some of the members will also be attending to the forum.
In the forum and as part of the TG Software & System Engineering Meeting, Ingo Luetkebohle from Bosch and Borja Outerelo from eProsima presented an overview of the micro-ROS project, exposing the challenges it faces and the involvement of the community via a demo and the ROS 2 Embedded SIG.
The micro-ROS community demo was presented, making use of a Kobuki, one of the project reference platforms, Olimex STM32 E407 and micro-ROS stack. This community use case was also present in the exibitions area, as part of the Bosch booth.