- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- Handling memory messages Tutorial for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Multithreading support
- micro-ROS at ROSCon France 2021
- All posts ...
Release of eProsima Micro XRCE-DDS 1.3.0
May 22, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
eProsima, one of the founding members and coordinator of the EU project OFERA, announces the general availability of Micro XRCE-DDS 1.3.0. With this release Micro XRCE-DDS is fully compatible with the latest version of eProsima Fast DDS 2.0 for ROS 2 Foxy.
Micro XRCE-DDS is an open source wire protocol that implements the OMG DDS standard for eXtremly Resource Constrained Environments, and is the default Middleware implementing the RMW abstraction layer for the micro-ROS project.
This release introduces the following new features:
- Agent 1.4.0:
- Added FastDDS middleware (compatible with ROS 2 Foxy).
- Fixed TermiosAgent’s baudrate setting.
- Client 1.2.3:
- Modified examples installation.
- Fixed minor Windows visibility function fixes.
For a complete list of improvements and bug fixes please read the release notes.Share on: