- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- New support for graphs
- micro-ROS @ ROS World 2020!
- All posts ...
Release of eProsima Micro XRCE-DDS 1.3.0
May 22, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
eProsima, one of the founding members and coordinator of the EU project OFERA, announces the general availability of Micro XRCE-DDS 1.3.0. With this release Micro XRCE-DDS is fully compatible with the latest version of eProsima Fast DDS 2.0 for ROS 2 Foxy.
Micro XRCE-DDS is an open source wire protocol that implements the OMG DDS standard for eXtremly Resource Constrained Environments, and is the default Middleware implementing the RMW abstraction layer for the micro-ROS project.
This release introduces the following new features:
- Agent 1.4.0:
- Added FastDDS middleware (compatible with ROS 2 Foxy).
- Fixed TermiosAgent’s baudrate setting.
- Client 1.2.3:
- Modified examples installation.
- Fixed minor Windows visibility function fixes.
For a complete list of improvements and bug fixes please read the release notes.Share on: