- Book chapter on micro-ROS published
- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- All posts ...
micro-ROS Dissemination Video by FIWARE
Jun 3, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
The FIWARE Foundation, member of the EU project OFERA, has worked on a dissemination video for micro-ROS, to bring it to an ever broader audience.
Ralph Lange, project manager in robotics systems & software engineering at Bosch Corporate Research, one of the parties leading the micro-ROS project, has been interviewed at the IoT Solutions World Congress in Barcelona in October 2019. Ralph gives its voice to detail what the micro-ROS project is about and explain its main features very clearly and straightforwardly.
Find the video below:Share on: