- micro-ROS at ROSCon France 2021
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2021
- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- All posts ...
The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
Jul 17, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
We are glad to announce that the ROS 2 Embedded Working Group meetings are back!
Starting the next 22nd of July, at 5 pm CEST (8 am PDT) they’ll be retaken with a 4-weekly periodicity and with a special focus on micro-ROS and its middleware, Micro XRCE-DDS.
The community is kindly invited to participate and to bring any micro-ROS related issues, doubts and projects to this platform.
The proper way to be regularly updated and informed regarding the WG activities is to register to the dedicated Slack chat. To do so, go to the micro-ROS main page and get an invitation by subscribing with your email address on the right bottom of the main page.