- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- Handling memory messages Tutorial for micro-ROS
- All posts ...
The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
Jul 17, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
We are glad to announce that the ROS 2 Embedded Working Group meetings are back!
Starting the next 22nd of July, at 5 pm CEST (8 am PDT) they’ll be retaken with a 4-weekly periodicity and with a special focus on micro-ROS and its middleware, Micro XRCE-DDS.
The community is kindly invited to participate and to bring any micro-ROS related issues, doubts and projects to this platform.
The proper way to be regularly updated and informed regarding the WG activities is to register to the dedicated Slack chat. To do so, go to the micro-ROS main page and get an invitation by subscribing with your email address on the right bottom of the main page.