- micro-ROS at ROSCon France 2021
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2021
- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- All posts ...
micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
Oct 1, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
micro-ROS is now an Associate Partner of the Zephyr Project!
Zephyr is a scalable open source Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) designed to fit resource constrained and embedded systems, with safety and security in mind. It forms part of the Linux Foundation, which supports a wide range of open source projects. Zephyr targets the same range of systems and applications with deterministic and time-critical constraints as micro-ROS, such as connected sensors and actuators, microcontrollers and small IoT devices of all kinds. micro-ROS and Zephyr complement each other by allowing to easily create heterogeneous distributed robotic systems and also integrate these devices seamlessly into the ROS 2 ecosystem.
For additional information and the official press release by the Zephyr Project, follow this link.
Disclaimer: All logos and product names are property of their respective owners. All company names, logos and product names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Their use does not imply endorsement.Share on: