- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- Handling memory messages Tutorial for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Multithreading support
- micro-ROS at ROSCon France 2021
- micro-ROS supporting NuttX 10
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2021
- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- All posts ...
micro-ROS lands on Arduino
Nov 24, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
As in the last months more and more users have been manifesting an intrest in having micro-ROS on Arduino, we have been working in order to make this integration come to life.
Arduino is an IDE designed to fit into extremely resource-constrained devices, offering an easy-to-use framework for programming MCUs among which, especially, a vast suite of development boards carrying the Arduino brand.
Based on this and on our recent release of a straight-to-the-point micro-ROS standalone library, which was already successfully integrated with the ESP-IDF and Zephyr build system, we were able to give support to the Arduino IDE.
At present, it has already been ported it to several boards, namely: the the OpenCR 1.0, the Teensy 3.2 and 4.0/4.1, the Arduino Zero and the Arduino Due.
This new integration is especially interesting in that it paves the way for a bare-metal support for micro-ROS.
Find the dedicated repo at this link.Share on: