- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- Handling memory messages Tutorial for micro-ROS
- All posts ...
micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
Dec 16, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
micro-ROS was presented at the 2020 ROS-Industrial Conference in a joint talk given by Ralph Lange from Bosch, and by Francesca Finocchiaro and Pablo Garrido Sanchez from eProsima.
In the first part of the talk, Ralph Lange presented the ROS 2 Executor design and discussed latest developments towards real-time support and determinism, which are important requirements for industrial applications. The talk also addressed the most recent features added in the Foxy release and for the Galactic release. Finally, he presented details on the rclc Executor for deeply embedded applications such as those addressed by micro-ROS.
In the second part of the talk, Francesca Finocchiaro provided an overview of the micro-ROS project with a focus on its latest features and developments, and subsequently Pablo Garrido Sanchéz presented an entry-level hands-on demonstration intended for people willing to get started with micro-ROS.Share on: