- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- New support for graphs
- micro-ROS @ ROS World 2020!
- All posts ...
micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
Dec 16, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
micro-ROS was presented at the 2020 ROS-Industrial Conference in a joint talk given by Ralph Lange from Bosch, and by Francesca Finocchiaro and Pablo Garrido Sanchez from eProsima.
In the first part of the talk, Ralph Lange presented the ROS 2 Executor design and discussed latest developments towards real-time support and determinism, which are important requirements for industrial applications. The talk also addressed the most recent features added in the Foxy release and for the Galactic release. Finally, he presented details on the rclc Executor for deeply embedded applications such as those addressed by micro-ROS.
In the second part of the talk, Francesca Finocchiaro provided an overview of the micro-ROS project with a focus on its latest features and developments, and subsequently Pablo Garrido Sanchéz presented an entry-level hands-on demonstration intended for people willing to get started with micro-ROS.Share on: