- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- New support for graphs
- micro-ROS @ ROS World 2020!
- All posts ...
micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
Jan 19, 2021 francesca-finocchiaro
Last week micro-ROS was dedicated a long and detailed post on a brand new Bosch Research Blog.
The post, written by Ralph Lange from Bosch and with title ‘micro-ROS – bringing the most popular robotics middleware onto tiny microcontrollers’, introduces micro-ROS to non-familiar readers and neophytes, and gathers all the relevant information regarding the latest developments and most recent achievements of the project. More specifically, it describes how the advanced execution management is handled by the rclc Executor and how the ROS 2 concepts of runtime lifecycle and system modes have been implemented in micro-ROS to fit microcontrollers. Also, it accounts for the support of FreeRTOS and Zephyr, on the RTOS side, and for ESP32 microcontrollers, on the hardware side, all achieved during last year of development.Share on: