- Book chapter on micro-ROS published
- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- All posts ...
micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
Jan 19, 2021 francesca-finocchiaro
Last week micro-ROS was dedicated a long and detailed post on a brand new Bosch Research Blog.
The post, written by Ralph Lange from Bosch and with title ‘micro-ROS – bringing the most popular robotics middleware onto tiny microcontrollers’, introduces micro-ROS to non-familiar readers and neophytes, and gathers all the relevant information regarding the latest developments and most recent achievements of the project. More specifically, it describes how the advanced execution management is handled by the rclc Executor and how the ROS 2 concepts of runtime lifecycle and system modes have been implemented in micro-ROS to fit microcontrollers. Also, it accounts for the support of FreeRTOS and Zephyr, on the RTOS side, and for ESP32 microcontrollers, on the hardware side, all achieved during last year of development.Share on: