- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- Handling memory messages Tutorial for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Multithreading support
- All posts ...
ROS Developers Podcast with Víctor Mayoral
Oct 15, 2018 ralph-lange
The ROS Developers Podcast (www.theconstructsim.com/category/ros_developers_podcast/) was launched by The Construct’s CEO Ricardo Téllez. On a weekly to biweekly basis, he publishes a half-hour interview with developers from the ROS community.
In episode 25, from October 2018, Ricardo Téllez talked with Víctor Mayoral from Acutronic Robotics on ROS 2 and the Hardware Robot Operating System (or H-ROS), amongst others. Víctor introduced the importance of modularity and presented their current work with robot part manufacturers that aims to break the current lock-in in the robotics industry. Additionally, Víctor presented MARA, the first modular and collaborative industrial manipulator powered by ROS 2.Share on: