- micro-ROS at ROSCon France 2021
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2021
- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- All posts ...
ROS Developers Podcast with Víctor Mayoral
Oct 15, 2018 ralph-lange
The ROS Developers Podcast (www.theconstructsim.com/category/ros_developers_podcast/) was launched by The Construct’s CEO Ricardo Téllez. On a weekly to biweekly basis, he publishes a half-hour interview with developers from the ROS community.
In episode 25, from October 2018, Ricardo Téllez talked with Víctor Mayoral from Acutronic Robotics on ROS 2 and the Hardware Robot Operating System (or H-ROS), amongst others. Víctor introduced the importance of modularity and presented their current work with robot part manufacturers that aims to break the current lock-in in the robotics industry. Additionally, Víctor presented MARA, the first modular and collaborative industrial manipulator powered by ROS 2.Share on: