- micro-ROS at ROSCon France 2021
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2021
- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- All posts ...
micro-ROS at ASD Workshop
Mar 29, 2019 ralph-lange
The international workshop on Autonomous Systems Design (ASD) brought together about 50 researchers working on embedded and cyber-physical systems platform technologies as well as on methodologies for the design of autonomous and dependable systems. It was co-located with the DATE conference, which is one of the most important conferences and exhibition on electronic systems design and test.
On invitation, Ralph Lange from Bosch provided an overview of the micro-ROS project and recent developments in ROS 2. He also pointed to the new micro-ROS community demo, which had been unveiled at the European Robotics Forum in Bucharest the week before.Share on: