- Book chapter on micro-ROS published
- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- All posts ...
micro-ROS at ASD Workshop
Mar 29, 2019 ralph-lange
The international workshop on Autonomous Systems Design (ASD) brought together about 50 researchers working on embedded and cyber-physical systems platform technologies as well as on methodologies for the design of autonomous and dependable systems. It was co-located with the DATE conference, which is one of the most important conferences and exhibition on electronic systems design and test.
On invitation, Ralph Lange from Bosch provided an overview of the micro-ROS project and recent developments in ROS 2. He also pointed to the new micro-ROS community demo, which had been unveiled at the European Robotics Forum in Bucharest the week before.
Slides: Bringing the Next Generation Robot Operating System on Deeply Embedded Autonomous Platforms (PDF)Share on: