- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- Handling memory messages Tutorial for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Multithreading support
- micro-ROS at ROSCon France 2021
- All posts ...
micro-ROS @ ROS World 2020!
Nov 12, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
This year’s ROSCon, due to the pandemic, has been transformed into a virtual event, full of awesome presentations and discussions, the ROS World 2020 Conference!
We have been hosted by the FIWARE parallel track session, and the presentation circled around micro-ROS’ latest features and developments, after a due, though brief, introduction to the project. Among the topics that were discussed:
- micro-ROS twofold build system approach
- Integration into Arduino, Zephyr and ESP-IDF development frameworks
- Client-Agent matching by discovery
- Graph support
- p2p functionality (WIP)
- New demo: micro-ROS & MoveIt
- micro-ROS goes AIoT: integration with DephtAI, by LUXonis
And that’s not it! micro-ROS will be also present as a featured guest in a bunch of other talks by collaborators and friends, among which Nuno Marques from the Dronecode Foundation and Francisco Melendez from FIWARE.
Find the presentation here.Share on: