- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- New support for graphs
- micro-ROS @ ROS World 2020!
- All posts ...
micro-ROS @ ROS World 2020!
Nov 12, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
This year’s ROSCon, due to the pandemic, has been transformed into a virtual event, full of awesome presentations and discussions, the ROS World 2020 Conference!
We have been hosted by the FIWARE parallel track session, and the presentation circled around micro-ROS’ latest features and developments, after a due, though brief, introduction to the project. Among the topics that were discussed:
- micro-ROS twofold build system approach
- Integration into Arduino, Zephyr and ESP-IDF development frameworks
- Client-Agent matching by discovery
- Graph support
- p2p functionality (WIP)
- New demo: micro-ROS & MoveIt
- micro-ROS goes AIoT: integration with DephtAI, by LUXonis
And that’s not it! micro-ROS will be also present as a featured guest in a bunch of other talks by collaborators and friends, among which Nuno Marques from the Dronecode Foundation and Francisco Melendez from FIWARE.
Find the presentation here.Share on: