- micro-ROS at ROSCon France 2021
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2021
- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- All posts ...
micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2021
Apr 13, 2021 JanStaschulat
On April 13th 2021, we presented micro-ROS at the European Robotics Forum 2021 in a dedicated workshop organized by several partners of this project. First, Francesca Finoccharo (eProsima) presented in detail the micro-ROS architecture, the supported platforms, several demonstrations and reported on new features: A versatile API for custom transports, continuous fragment mode, static memory pools in the RMW and time synchronization between client and agent:
Then, Jan Staschulat (Bosch) gave an overview of the RCLC API with a code example and highlighted the deterministic behavior of the RCLC Executor:
Two customers of micro-ROS presented their industrial use-cases and emphasized the benefit of micro-ROS: First, Anaëlle Sarazin (WYCA Robotics) presented “Elodie and micro-ROS”:
And, secondly, Tomasz Rokosz (Hydra System) presented “micro-ROS enabled GNSS receiver”:
Video of the demo by Hydra System:
Finally, a panel discussion with Pablo Garrido Sanchez (eProsima), Alexandre Malki (PIAP), Jan Staschulat (Bosch), Anaëlle Sarazin (WYCA Robotics) and Tomasz Rokosz (Hydra System) stimulated a very lively participation of the audience.Share on: