- Book chapter on micro-ROS published
- Vulcanexus includes micro-ROS
- micro-ROS Humble Hawksbill release
- micro-ROS fully supports ROS 2 features
- Micro-ROS at ROS World Workshop on Execution Management
- embeddedRTPS the new experimental middleware for micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at PX4 Development Summit 2021
- Microsoft Azure RTOS integrates micro-ROS
- Renesas and eProsima Simplify Development of Professional Robotics Applications on RA MCUs with micro-ROS Development Framework
- Timeout RMW & QoS in RCLC APIs
- All posts ...
micro-ROS supporting NuttX 10
Jul 5, 2021 Maria Merlan
micro-ROS Galactic and Rolling offers new and standalone support for NuttX’s latest versions, namely 10.0 and 10.1.
NuttX is a real-time operating system (RTOS) with an emphasis on technical standards compliance and small footprint. Scalable from 8-bit to 32-bit microcontroller environments.
Micro XRCE-DDS, the micro-ROS middleware implementation, provides support for NuttX version 10. The XRCE-DDS client can run on top of the NuttX Real time operating system.
You can check instructions for this new port in our micro-ROS Github organization.Share on: